8 February 2016

Review of Toketa? Selection

Thank you for taking part in Toketa? Selection, held on last week.
It seems to be a bit later, but I'd like to write something about my own puzzles, as EKBM did.

○Sunglass2
Before my creation, Atsumi made nice easy puzzle, featuring 'LMI' letters in both glasses and bridges. So I decided to create harder one, but not using trial and error.
I think one of the fun of this strange newly puzzle is appearance of large glasses, so used a bit large campus and large glasses. My favorite point is straight lines on C5 and C13, not using clues on these column.

○Statue Park2
Created before Statue Park1. My intention is creating a orthodox one, using a simple logical path and symmetrical placement. I hesitated about placing L and I letters on LMI, because it will become using only 10 pentominos from 12.


No comments:

Post a Comment